Thursday, January 8, 2015

Day over..do over

Have you ever had one of those days that just doesn't go right. It seems like everything is just going wrong? Today is one of those days for me. 
 I had a doctors appointment this morning that I scheduled a month ago. I haven't been looking forward to going but I figured it would be a fast appointment....an hour after my scheduled time I was still sitting in the waiting room waiting. I was eventually called back and was able to talk to the doctor and of course the results weren't was I was hoping for. I left went to get coffee and rush home so Kyle could go to work. Once home I realized the lunch I wanted to eat was gone and there was no more juice in the house. Than I got sick and realized Hannah was alone in the other end of the house. Yes that has bad news written all over it. And as I sit here hoping Hannah settles down to nap I realized how crazy this morning was and it didn't not go according to plan but that's just life sometimes. And you either go with flow or you don't. 
 My devotional today really lined up with this morning as it was talk about finding peace in God during stressful situations. And that is so true! Instead of being angry that my appointment was running late or throw a pity party because I'm sick I need to pray and find comfort within God. Hopefully I'll be able to remember that in the future 

Xo
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment