Saturday, December 13, 2014

First night away from Hannah

The last two months I've had so many ideas of what to write and honestly time got away very fast. Sometimes I wish I could think of a blog post with out typing a word and it would just show up and post. Wishful thinking. Anyway onto blogging๐Ÿ˜„ 

My first night away from Hannah.
 So when I was pregnant I thought  about my first night away from Hannah. A nice hotel with my husband maybe room service and a bubble bath while Hannah had her first sleep over with her grandparents. A day to reconnect with my husband. Well I had my first day away from Hannah about a month ago and unfortunately it was nothing like I thought. I was instead alone in a hospital room. Two thumbs down ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘ŽI've been dealing with ovarian cysts for a few years and sometimes it gets the best of me. That night when I heard I was being admitted I thought so this is the night I thought about when I was pregnant. No fancy hotel no nice dinner in a new dress no sleeping in. Instead I was in a hospital room and my dress was a hospital gown with no back, bland food and nurses doing checks. Instead of being away from Hannah I couldn't wait to get back to her. Maybe eventually my husband and I will have our official overnight without Hannah but it probably wont be till she's 18 ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Love and hugs 
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment